NZALT Membership Information
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS FIRST TO REGISTER OR RE-REGISTER
Subscriptions are due by 31st March.
To become a member or renew your membership, and to generate an invoice for your school, please click here.
For returning members, please do not attempt to log in and renew your subscription. Please complete the form through the link above instead.
If you are renewing the membership for a school, you will be asked to provide the names of the language teachers at your school.
Once you have completed this, an invoice will be generated and emailed to the contact address you have provided on the form. This will be sent out in a day or two.
If you are registering on behalf of your school, please use your school email address.
Payment can be made by direct credit, credit card or by cheque and details will be provided on the invoice. Our preferred method is by bank direct debit.
- The subscription fees below are GST inclusive.
- Secondary School with four or more language teachers $437
- Ordinary full-time secondary teacher $110.20
- Primary/Intermediate School with several language teachers $149.50
- Part-time Secondary Teacher, or Primary/Intermediate teacher $73.60
- Retired/non-waged $51.75
- Tertiary Student/First Year teacher - FREE (evidence of status required)
- Associate Member (tertiary institutions only) $57.50
- NZ Language Teacher Journal Subscription (institutions only) $2
Any queries, please email Membership (membership at nzalt.org.nz).